Terms of Services
1. Definition of Terms and Conditions
The eltraexchanger.com marketplace is a partially automated system “eltraexchanger.com” located on the Internet at https://eltraexchanger.com.
The Customer means a private or legal person willing to use the service provided by the eltraexchanger.com marketplace who has agreed to all provisions stipulated in this Agreement.
Payment units mean accounting units of the corresponding Payment systems determining a specified scope of rights of claim or some other rights arising from the agreement executed by the Payment systems and their customers.
Payment system means an online payments company or a money transfer company. Online money company transfers (i.e. PayPal) serve as electronic alternatives to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. Money transfer company works with individuals and businesses through a network of agents and financial institution customers and transfers official currencies of various governments.
Recipient Account Details mean number, wallet, email or any other indication of Customer account in the Payment system which is stated in the Customer Order for the eltraexchanger.com marketplace to send the Payment units.
Order means (i) purchase by Customer of Crypto Currency from eltraexchanger.com through this site; or (ii) sale by Customer of Crypto Currency to eltraexchanger.com through this site, in all cases subject to the terms of this Agreement, the eltraexchanger.com anti-money laundering program and disclosure as to the specific terms of the Order as indicated on this site. Each Order is a two-party transaction involving only eltraexchanger.com and Customer and no other party. Orders are not conditional on any other transaction.
2. Subject of the Agreement
eltraexchanger.com fulfills Orders, meaning the sale of Crypto Currency to Customer or the purchase of Crypto Currency from a Customer as per the terms of the Order placed on this site, this Agreement and related disclosure. eltraexchanger.com will sell or purchase only those Crypto Currencies listed on the site, which may change without prior notice to Customer. eltraexchanger.com does not supply any Crypto Currency wallet or other custodial services. eltraexchanger.com does not provide financial advice. Paybis is not a bank. Crypto Currencies vary quickly in value and they are not insured against loss of value. Crypto Currency Customer purchases may decrease in value to nothing rapidly. Customer must not assume risk that Customer cannot afford.
3. General Provisions and Terms
The administration of the eltraexchanger.com marketplace is not responsible and does not cover losses caused by incorrect or unauthorized use of the eltraexchanger.com marketplace, and user errors committed in completing the forms of transaction, which can lead to the transfer of funds to the account specified by mistake and also to delays in processing applications and payouts.
4. Uncontrolled circumstances
- The eltraexchanger.com marketplace is not responsible for delays or failures in the handling of operations arising as a consequence of any problems in the telecommunications, computer and other systems; force majeure action of Payment Systems (block or closure of the accounts, freezing or holding of funds, denial of service); change of political regimes, civil strike; and actions of third parties, which are beyond the control of the eltraexchanger.com marketplace.
- Sale operation of electronic currency marketplace is considered completed after the transfer of the required amount by the eltraexchanger.com marketplace to the account of the Customer.
- Sale operation is done manually and is a one-time transaction.
- According to the policy on the return of digitally delivered goods, the return of the transferred funds after the sale is not possible.
- The eltraexchanger.com marketplace has the right to stop the sale of electronic currencies, as long as the user does not provide their identity documents and does not set a user's identity.
- In case the amount of electronic money received is different from the eltraexchanger.com marketplace transaction by more than 20%, the eltraexchanger.com marketplace may unilaterally reject the Order.
- In case the Crypto Currency amount to be sent to client in the eltraexchanger.com marketplace transaction differs from the market value for more than 2% between transaction start time and the time of transaction to be completed, the eltraexchanger.com marketplace reserves the right to contact the customer and inform him about the new amount of Crypto Currency to be paid out.
- In the implementation of the return, all commission costs for the electronic money transfer are withheld from the funds received from the Customer.
- In case of a delay in receipt or non-receipt of funds to or from the account specified by the User, the eltraexchanger.com marketplace is not liable for any damage caused to the User. User agrees that in the event of delays all claims will be addressed to the respective Payment System.
- In the case of refusal to identify the failure and identification requirements for a month, and in the case of the provision of misleading information during registration, this will result in blocking of your account and denial of service. Thus, the funds on your account will be temporarily frozen to ascertain the circumstances causes the block.
- The eltraexchanger.com marketplace administration reserves the right to temporary hold the funds transferred to it from the user attempted to any attacks on the server, as well as any attempts of hacking and cheating scripts on this website. The funds will be returned to the user via the same means of payment upon request.
- All information provided by the user in the process of sale is confidential and not disclosed to third parties. Exceptions: 3rd party service providers used by the eltraexchanger.com marketplace for Anti Fraud purposes, the request of law enforcement, the court's decision, request the administration of one of payment systems.
- Using the eltraexchanger.com marketplace, the Customer agrees that the liability of the eltraexchanger.com marketplace is limited to the funds received from users for the execution of the transaction, the eltraexchanger.com marketplace does not provide additional warranty and assumes no additional liability to the Customer.
The warranty period for the services provided under this agreement is 48 hours from the moment of executing the subject of the agreement with the eltraexchanger.com marketplace.
In case of not sending the funds within 48 hours by the eltraexchanger.com marketplace to the Customer account specified in the Order (excluding weekends and public holidays), the Customer may request the cancellation of the contract and refund in full. The funds should be returned to the same mean of payment in case of order cancellation. In case of cancelling the application, return is made to the user within 24 hours.
6. Resolution of Disputes & Governing Law
Both eltraexchanger.com and the User agree that any disputes arising between the two parties shall be initially attempted to be resolved by contacting the other party. In such a case the User shall contact eltraexchanger.com by sending an email to [email protected], and eltraexchanger.com shall contact the User via the email that was used for registration or any other information that the User provided in his/her Account.
This Agreement is governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. Therefore, any disputes or claims relating to the service provided by eltraexchanger.com that cannot be resolved and agreed upon between the two parties will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Form of the Agreement
The Customer and the eltraexchanger.com marketplace acknowledge that the digital form of this Agreement is legally equal to the agreement executed in a written form.
8. Changes and amendments
The administration of the eltraexchanger.com marketplace service reserves its right to to make modifications and additions to the given agreement any moment unilaterally without a prior notice.
9. 3rd Party Systems
The End User shall consent to the following provisions:
The eltraexchanger.com marketplace uses third party services and such third party’s affiliates services which enable you to place monetary deposits and perform transfer of payments within Partners website by making use of your existing credit card (as and if available and applicable) (the “Service” and the “Third Party Service Provider”). The Services do not include any additional service, and such third party services do not include providing and/or depositing the applicable Cryptocurrency at your account.
The eltraexchanger.com marketplace may share and transfer (including cross border transfer) Personal Information to the Third Party Service Provider for the purpose of rendering the Services which will be made to Partners website via the use of your credit card. The Personal Information will be shared with the Third Party Service Provider after you elect to execute such monetary payments by using the Services of the Third Party Service Provider. For the purpose of this section Personal Information shall include information that identifies or may identify you, including the information submitted by you through the registration form when you subscribe to the website such as your E-mail address, password, country and city and/or information provided through social websites or any other identifying information provided by you while using the services of our website.
In addition, we may transfer any Non-Personal Information provided by you through your use of the services on our website to the Third Party Service Provider in order to allow the Third Party Service Provider to perform preliminary examinations of Non-personal Information for the purpose of determining if you are qualified to use the services of such Third Party Service Provider (including the history of your transactions on the website which will be provided without any identifying information and solely for the purpose of performing the preliminary examinations).
By accepting these terms, you represent that any and all information you provide to us is true and accurate. Any false or fraudulent information and/or use of the services rendered to you is prohibited.
- You are not obligated by law to provide Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with any Personal Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are providing Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with Personal Information at his/her own free will, for the purposes of rendering the Services.
10. Termination Policy
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Except for the withdrawal of the accumulated funds, you will not be entitled to any remedy for discontinuing the services, all subject to these terms and conditions of service and applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
11. Cancelation Policy
You or we may terminate your account and services of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. To cancel your services, please contact us.
- Paybis may not make the Services available in all markets and jurisdictions, and may restrict or prohibit the use of the Services from certain U.S. states or foreign jurisdictions ("Restricted Locations"). If you are registering to use the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that (i) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; and (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
- You further represent and warrant that you:
- are of legal age to form a binding contract (at least 18 years old);
- have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services;
- have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
- are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of
- any Restricted Locations, or
- any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services;
- are not identified as a "Specially Designated National;"
- are not placed on the Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List;
- will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
- Restricted Locations, we provide our services to all countries.
- Please note that for Credit Card method the list of restricted locations also includes the following (next month) :